Saturday, October 8, 2011

Special Order

I got a special order for a purse this week.  I make a lot of purses, and I am happy to make one to a customer's specifications.  Usually my purses look something like this
 

Or this...
 Or this...
 Or this...

But the special order purse was going to be black.  All. Black.

It's hard for me to make a purse without a fun fabric on the front!  But I was determined to make my customer happy, so I went shopping!  I found a couple of different black cottons with a subtle design woven in, and I put the purse together last night. Here it is:


 I decided that a little print wouldn't hurt on the inside, right?  So you can see it peeking out in this picture:

 I mailed it off today; I hope she loves it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhhh! she will surely love that black purse. it's so classy, so beautifully constructed. and the trimmings are just the right amount of sweetness to make this absolutely feminine!

bethwalker07 said...

Very nice and classy! Great job!

Anonymous said...

I am sure she will! I do!
mjtkclinton750@yahoo.com