Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcome To My Blog!


Let's get this blog rolling with a project I just completed!  The cute little monster above is Zipper-Face.  I made him from a piece of beautiful purple velvet that I didn't even know I had until I went digging through a box of  fabric!  He is about 11" tall and is stuffed with fiberfill.  Open his mouth, and you find his equally-cute little friend, Herb (below).  Herb is made of wool felt, is about 3" long, and has a pin on the back for wearing.  These two are part of a package I just  put together for a swap on Craftster.


If you haven't been to Craftster before, what are you waiting for?  Go to  http://www.craftster.org/  to experience every kind of crafty fun--and I do mean everything.  You can see what other people have made, and post pictures of your own projects.  If you sign up as a member, you will have your choice of dozens of fun swaps to participate in.  I can't believe I didn't know about it until 3 months ago. But thanks to my friend Susan who told me about it, I'm there every day now; I can't get enough!  If you like crafts, you will love it too.  (Hi Susan!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy new Blogday, Leslie!
Zipperface and Herb are a great way to christen the pages and I am looking forward to seeing each and every thing you make. Do not keep one item out of our sights!